24/7 Helpline - 0121 525 4747 (UK) 0856 525 5646 (USA) 0589 525 5646 (EU)
Established And Profitable Events Business For Sale
Image Not Found
ImageNot Found
Zambia, Northern
Asking: $55000Sales Revenue: $24500Net Profit: $8100
Details
A picky feature of the business is that there is established and completely developed a website and which results in a flow of fresh enquiries and company so that the customer be able to know that with little marketing attempt at all the business can keep on at its present level of business for sales.

The business provides a wide range of services such as table decorations, illumination decorations, headboard décor, drape backgrounds, chair covers and balloon decorations and garnishing. About 80% of custom is for weddings whilst the other 20% is for corporate events and parties.

The business was established by the owner in 2004 and the business can be run from home,

 

 

 
Share
Business Location DetailsSituated in the Northern District of Zambia.
Reasons For SellingFamily Commitment
CountryZambiaStateNorthern
No. of Staff5OwnershipOne owner
Expansion PotentialGreat Oppourtunity to enlarge the business.Competition / MarketLittle bit competition
Inventory / Stock value20000Is it home-based?Yes
PropertyPrivate OwnershipEstablished Year2004
Trading hours09hrs AM to 11:30hrs PMSupport & TrainingAvailable
Furniture / Fixtures?YesLiving AccommodationYes
Can this business be relocatedYesIs it part of a franchise?No
Disclaimer
The data showed regarding this advert 'Established And Profitable Events Business For Sale' comprises as a business advertisement. WorldBusinessForSale makes no warranty as to the accuracy or to the completeness of the advertisement or any linked or any associated information provided. In no event shall WorldBusinessForSale be liable for any damages or loss whatsoever including special, indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages for loss of profits and revenue, arising out of or connected with this website or to the use, reliance upon or performance of any information contained in or accessed from this website.